The Middle is a fairly new addition to Beth Torah’s groups. We’re an up-and-coming group from the ‘Middle Ages’. We are not quite young enough to be ‘Young Families’, and not quite mature enough to be ‘Chai Lights’.
We are a group of Jewish adults who like to socialize and do fun things. Our upcoming schedule includes the following events. Please check-in with Gloria Stayman at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm an event is still taking place before deciding to attend.
- Kickoff Event (Saturday, October 21, 8PM)
- Adventure Landing (Saturday, November 18, 8PM)
- New Year’s Eve Bash (December 31, Sunday, 8:30 PM)
- Pete’s Dueling Pianos (January 27, Saturday, 7:15 PM)
- Painting with a Twist (February 24, Saturday, 8PM)
- WhirleyBall (March 24, Saturday, 8PM)