Beth Torah’s award winning Men’s Club has another year of great programs ahead. The Men’s Club meets once a month for a super tasty lox and bagel breakfast followed up with interesting and informative speakers and other worthwhile projects.
So what does the Men’s Club do?
We do stuff for the shul
- Build the shul’s sukkah
- Host a pancake breakfast for the Learning Center.
- Do a project for the synagogue on the annual Karen Laynor Mitzvah Day
We do stuff we do for the community
- Lead the annual Reading of the Names Holocaust Remembrance program
- Serve lunch to residents of Prince of Wales
- Participate in FJMC’s World Wide Wrap
We do stuff for the guys
- Cigars and scotch night
- Dinners out
- Attend sporting events like the Roughriders and the Stars
Claim your membership
- Standard Membership costs $36.00 per year and eat lox and bagels for $7.00
- Chai Five costs $90 per year and includes all the lox and bagels you can eat
- Pay-as-you-eat, non-members pay $10 per event for lox and bagels and hear a great speaker for free